This will begin at 3.30 on Saturday 21 March, finishing at 5.30 pm The theme will be ‘ Creation’, and will involve crafts, a short act of worship/celebration and a shared tea. It is church, but not as you know it! This event is free of charge.
What is Messy Church?
- To provide an opportunity to people of all ages to worship together.
- To help people of all ages to feel that they belong in church and to each other.
- To help people have fun together.
- To give people a chance to express their God-given creativity.
- To invite people into an experience of Christian community.
- to introduce people to Jesus through hospitality, friendship, stories and worship.